Employee Screening & Background Checks
Welcome to BACKGROUND PROFILES. We are –
- A nationally recognized, BSCC/NAPBS accredited, provider of employee background checks.
- A leader in employee screening services, both pre-employment and post-employment screening.
- Your insurance against a wrong hire – because it’s your money, your time, and your reputation!
- Why trust just anyone with your employee background screening needs?
We at Background Profiles are passionate about the needs of employers and employees in this increasingly complex world. It’s our business to know your business. We understand the complexity and tenacity it takes in today’s workplace to select quality employees. We give you easy, automated, web-based access to background checks, industry-specific services, and compliance of statewide and federal regulations using the most accurate and complete data sources from across the nation, including local, state, and federal agencies!
Your Insurance Against a Wrong Hire Because It’s Your Money, Your Time, and Your Reputation.
To see all the testimonials, click here
Expeditious and Professional
Human Resources Executive
Your staff have exceeded our expectations!
State Retirement System
Very user friendly and timely response.
By Andy H.
Always pleasant and prompt.
By Angela P.
Handled our requests very quickly
Staff Extremely Prompt
We really love your service
By Kari P
Client since 1999
I have referred your service to others.
By Chastity B.
Love the Ease of Use of the System
Human Resource Personnel
So glad I found your company
Human Resources Director
Education Institution since 07/2010
You respond quick and give great advice
By Marie H.
Simply – Easy to Use!
By Penny F
The System is Very User Friendly
By Asami D.
Friendly, knowledgeable and available
V.P. Human Resources
Transportation Company, Client since 03/2000
Meghan is right on it.
By Anne K.
Background Checks in a Timely Manner
By Annetta S.
Employee screening services provided include
- Pre-employment Screening of New Hires – our employee screening specialists guide your HR professionals to make informed decisions based on your industry and hiring needs.
- Quick Employee Background Checks – turn-around time is essential when hiring, and so our people are always available in real-time to provide solutions to your problems.
- Drug Testing – we work with leading labs around the country to make employee drug testing easy.
- Criminal Background Checks – we work with all available databases to determine whether an employee / applicant has any type of local, state, or federal criminal record.
- Education Verification – we can verify if what’s on the resume is actually true, as well as actual degrees and credentials learned.
- Regulatory Compliance – whatever your industry, we provide you with training, tools, and resources to stay up-to-date on hiring practices and regulatory requirements at local, state, and federal levels and with industry compliances and regulations so you can manage your corporate liability.
- E-Verify – we can assist with all aspects of the E-Verify program for you and your employees.
- Electronic I-9 Form – We can assist you with I-9 checks and compliance, to verify an employee’s identity and to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States.
- FACIS – or Fraud and Abuse Control Information System – as required in specific industries such as medical and healthcare, we can assist in FACIS-compliant checks.
- FCRA-Compliant – all of our procedures comply with the Fair Credit and Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Sex Offender Lookup – we can verify that someone is, or is not, on sex offender databases.
- Advanced Employment Screening – A fully automated, easy-to-use web-based system interfaces with your system to maximize efficiency and expedite your process. Ask about our new Applicant Tracking System with an online employment application and job career site.This system is fully integrated with our background check process for maximum efficiency.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
- Companies Can Check Employee Backgrounds and Be FCRA-compliant January 14, 2017
- A Social Security Number Trace Can Give Excellent Information about a Prospective Employee January 7, 2017
- Why Using an Employee Applicant Tracking System Makes Your Life Easier December 7, 2016
Read more posts on our blog, here.